Beginners Bridal Makeup Course
Cost £285 Max 8 places
Course Outline for Beginners Bridal Makeup Course:
Duration- 2 days
Who Is this course for?
The course is aimed towards those who are looking to make a full time career out of bridal makeup.
Beginners who wish to learn all the basic skills in professional make-up artistry or those who wish to refresh or update their present skills.
What happens after the bridal training course?
Following on from the two days of intensive training you will receive a certificate of attendance. Once completed both the beginners and advanced bridal makeup course you will receive an accredited certificate in association with Professional Beauty. On going support is provided by Sally for 6 months after you have completed the course and invited to join the support group for students on Facebook.
Details of what you will learn:
- Hygiene and safety
- Skin analysis, face shapes and skin tones.
- Colour-correcting and concealing
- Warming and cooling colours (the colour wheel)
- Correct application and choice of foundation
- Highlighting, shading plus the use of blushers
- Achieving perfect lips
- Application and blending of eye make-up
- Application of eyeliner
- Client consultation techniques
- Building your make-up kit
- The application of individual false eyelashes
For all make-up courses you will require your own set of professional make-up brushes. Sally can order a recommended makeup brush set or you can bring your own.
- Leading fashion brands provided for classrooms. Including; Bobbi Brown, Nars, Mac, Illamasqua, Make-up for Ever, Charlotte Tilbury, Dior and many more
- A student handbook is provided
- The minimum age for entry to this course is 18 years
- All products – including make-up, skin care and disposable items – are included
- Brushes NOT included. You will require Professional make-up brushes.
Please note: You will be required to bring a digital photographic device(phone/camera) to keep a record of your work. Please backup your photographs regularly during the course.
Please note: All students will be working on each other. If you have problematic skin, or cannot be worked on for any other reason, you will be required to bring in a model to replace yourself.
Monday the 8th of October and Tuesday the 9th of October 2018- Fully Booked