Advanced Makeup Course
Cost £245 Max 6 places
Course Outline for Advanced Makeup Course:
Duration- 2 days
Who Is this course for?
The course is aimed towards those who are looking to make a full time career out of bridal makeup/ occasion makeup.
This course is designed to be after the beginners bridal course to give you more information and a higher level of skill.
What happens after the advanced bridal training course?
Following on from the two days of intensive training you will receive an accredited certificate if you have completed both the beginners course and the advanced.
On going support is provided by Sally for 6 months after you have completed the course and invited to join the support group for students on Facebook.
Details of what you will learn:
- Foundation and correcting the skin for a flawless look
- Learn to do a smokey eye and a half smoke/winged out look
- Contouring, highlighting to suit each client
- Eye liner techniques
- How to apply strip lashes and a fuller individual lash technique.
- How to brand your business and build up your portfolio
- What makeup looks suits each eye shape.
For all make-up courses you will require your own set of professional make-up brushes. Sally can recommend a makeup brush set or you can bring your own.
- Leading fashion brands provided for the course Including; Bobbi Brown, Nars, Mac, Illamasqua, Make-up for Ever, Charlotte Tilbury, Dior and many more
- A student handbook is provided
- The minimum age for entry to this course is 18 years
- All products – including make-up, skin care and disposable items – are included
- Brushes NOT included. You will require Professional make-up brushes.
Please note: You will be required to bring a digital photographic device(phone/camera) to keep a record of your work. Please backup your photographs regularly during the course.
Please note: All students will be working on each other. If you have problematic skin, or cannot be worked on for any other reason, you will be required to bring in a model to replace yourself.