2 days Cost £225 Max 8 spaces
This course is designed to further your skills into a more creative way. Start designing a photoshoot from scratch and see it develop. You will receive edited photo’s of your finished looks.
What will I learn from this course?
- Vintage makeup and fashion makeup
- Photographic makeup/ lighting techniques
- How to design mood boards and face charts
- Use of pigments, glitters and advanced eyeliner techniques
- how to apply embellishments for avant makeup looks.
- Practice 2 different looks and receive edited photo’s of each look
- Marketing and branding help including advice on social media
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for working makeup artists who would like to further their skills or for students who have completed both the beginners and advanced bridal makeup course.
For all make-up courses you will require your own set of professional make-up brushes. Sally can order a recommended makeup brush set or you can bring your own.
- Leading fashion brands provided for the course Including; Bobbi Brown, Nars, Mac, Illamasqua, Make-up for Ever, Charlotte Tilbury, Dior and many more
- A student handbook is provided
- The minimum age for entry to this course is 18 years
- All products – including make-up, skin care and disposable items – are included
- Brushes NOT included. You will require Professional make-up brushes.
Please note: You will be required to bring a digital photographic device(phone/camera) to keep a record of your work. Please backup your photographs regularly during the course.
Please note: All students will be working on each other. If you have problematic skin, or cannot be worked on for any other reason, you will be required to bring in a model to replace yourself.
Dates: Tuesday the 24th and Wednesday the 25th of April 2018