© 2018 All rights reserved
Made with ❤ with Elementor
Christmas party season is here already! My studio gets very busy in December with makeovers and winter weddings. In this post I wanted to put together a look for the party season using some new makeup that I received from Debenhams. I will also do a review on these products when I have used them for a few weeks so keep a look out.
2. I applied from the too faced semi sweet chocolate bar palette- blueberry swirl on to the lids and slightly above winging it onto the edges. I used Zoeva eyeshadow brush 234 to pack the colour on. I then added mousse on the crease using my 221 brush from Zoeva.
3. From the same palette I applied Rum raisin and then peanut butter onto the upper crease with a Zoeva brush no.228. I also blended this out to the edges to create a wing. I then deepened the crease with puddin from this pallette.
4. I then switched to another Zoeva brush no. 226 to add in the light colour- butter pecan mixed with a little coconut creme. This was added under the eyebrows and in the inner corners.
5. I then added the eye liner. I used Illamasqua gel liner in infinity and winged it out at the edges.
6. I then added Max factor volume million lashes mascara to define the eyes. I used Ardell lashes in Demi whispies and Duo glue. I then added The foundation with a Zoeva bamboo brush 104. The foundation was Giorgio Armani luminous silk in shade 03.
7. I then added concealer to Chloe’s under eyes and around her nose with Nars radiant creamy concealer in vanilla. I then used Illamsaqua gel liner under Chloe’s eyes and smoked it out with blueberry swirl and a Zoeva 237 brush.
8. I used Nars “larger than life” longwear eyeliner in black on the waterline.
9. I used Smashbox contour sticks to define Chloe’s cheekbones and forehead. i blended them with a Blend it sponge ( sold in our studio).
10. I powdered the skin using Mac prep and prime to set the foundation and concealer. To end I added Chanel rouge allure velvet lipstick in the colour La maliceuse. I didn’t add a lip pencil as I wanted it to look soft. After looking at the finished makeup, I decided to add another flick using Illamasqau gel liner in infinity to give it some more glamour.
Brands I used:
Chanel, Mac, Illamasqua, Nars, Giorgio Armani, Too faced, Ardell, Max factor and Motives.
Check out Debenhams for great makeup to try out your own party looks for Christmas.