Vita Liberata is the world’s first completely non-toxic tanning brand, with spray tan solutions free from parabens, perfume, alcohol, sulphates and all other chemicals of concern. Organic and natural skincare extracts are key to our formulas, offering more than just a tan treatment for you.
We can advise you which is most suited colour to your skin tone. The tan is applied to your skin as a mist via a spray gun. We can tailor your tan to your specific requirements or for a particular occasion. You will be provided with a disposable thong, and foot protectors to ensure your soles aren’t discoloured. You may wear your own bikini, however it could be discoloured during the application. As you stand in the portable booth where your tan is applied, excess mist is extracted away from your face, ensuring you don’t inhale spray for a pleasant, comfortable experience. It is generally believed that the professional spray tan application provides the most even tanning results because the atomised tanning liquid is applied to the skin perfectly uniform.
|Full body tan ( reduced)||£18|
|Party of 4 or more||£10|
BEFORE YOUR SPRAY TAN
- We recommend you obtain a patch test, if you have never used any self-tanning products before or have sensitive skin.
- Do not use any other self-tanning products 1 week before treatment.
- Wax or shave at least 24 hours prior to treatment.
- On the day of your Spray Tan DO NOT wear any make-up, deodorant, perfume, body oils or lotions as these may react with the tanning agents.
- Wear loose, dark clothing, sandals or flip-flops.
DURING YOUR SPRAY TAN
To begin we will ask you to wear sticky soles that temporarily adhere to the bottom of your feet. These will stop your feet discolouring. We then prepare your skin with a barrier cream on your hands, knees, elbows and feet to ensure your spray tan blends naturally. You spray tan will then be expertly applied. The whole treatment lasts less than 15 minutes. Immediately after your spray tan we recommend you allow a few minutes for the tan to absorb before dressing. Vita Liberata spray tan will not smell of DHA, the tell-tale sign of a recently applied tan. The initial tan colour you’ll see is actually the cosmetic guide colour.
AFTER YOUR SPRAY TAN
Immediately after your spray tan:
- Wear loose clothing.
- Keep skin completely dry, avoid water contact.
- Do not apply any products over the developing tan.
- Allow tan to develop for at least 4/8 hours (overnight if possible).
- Avoid other beauty/hair treatments whilst tan is developing.
- Avoid activities that make you perspire.
- Drink hot beverages through a straw as contact with a hot cup can strip colour from around your mouth. Toothpaste can also strip colour while your tan develops.
After your tan has developed:
- Rinse off remaining colour guide with warm/hot water. Once the water runs clear gently wash your self with a mild soap.
- Avoid products that contain alpha hydroxyl acids (AHAs) as they can strip colour.
- Avoid swimming pools as Chlorine will prematurely fade your tan.
- To prolong your tan use the recommended Moisturiser daily, locking in colour. This will also hydrate your skin.