|Orchard Makeup Courses
COURSES FEES, ENROLMENT & REFUNDS
1. All outstanding balance/fees MUST be settled prior to commencing the course and within 4 weeks from the first payment date. This is non- refundable at this time. You can move it to another date one time if there is any availability, but this is not guaranteed.
2. Any payments by debit/credit card made on the day of the course will incur an administration charge. Please note we do not accept cheque as form of payment for the remaining balance on the day of the course. If students do not attend the course due to a personal illness or medical reason, the academy must be informed of this as early as possible, followed by a copy of a medical professional letter any other reasons/ self certification will not be acceptable and the learner will lose the full payment for the course not attended.
3. A student is accepted for enrolment on and subject to the conditions that the student will attend on the date (the commencement date) and at the time specified in the written confirmation, which will be sent to the student upon receipt of the completed course booking together with the correct deposit.
4. Course fees, deposits and other payments are non-transferable.
1. Students are required to attend on the first day of their course at the time stated on their written confirmation. Failure to attend the first day of your course, will preclude your from attending any further part of that course and you will not be entitled to a refund of any fees paid or offered an alternative start date or course.
2. For all courses, you must have a minimum of 85% attendance. Failure to meet this requirement will result in the student not receiving their certificate.
3. Classes will commence promptly at the published times, irrespective of whether all students are present. Classes will not be delayed to wait for latecomers, and teachers are not responsible for repeating work missed. Class hours can be varied at the discretion of the Academy.
4. Paying for and/or attending a course fully does not guarantee a qualification, diploma or certificate of achievement. Certificates are gained by the successful fulfilment of the criteria set out by the academy
5. Time off for official religious holidays, booked holidays, planned weddings, medical appointments etc. must be discussed and agreed before application. We recommend that all absence be avoided where possible.
6. The course starts at 9.30am until 5-5.30pm.
1. As all courses are of a continuous nature, no allowance for lateness or absenteeism will be made except with prior consent by the Academy, who also reserve the right to dismiss any student giving justifiable cause for such action. Their decisions in all such matters will be deemed as final.
2. It is not the responsibility of the school or individual teachers to provide additional teaching hours for students to ‘catch up’ on education missed due to lateness or absenteeism for whatever reason.
3 All course contents, their elements and fees are subject to change without any prior notice to Students at the discretion of the school.
4.Students failing to complete their assessments, variations, ranges etc. during the term of their course will be charged by the hour for any further teaching/supervision/assessing. These sessions will be at the convenience of the Academy.
5. These conditions form the main part of the contract between the school and the Student. Only the school shall be authorised to alter or waive any of the aforementioned terms and conditions