I have always loved makeup from an early age. Over the years I have offered makeup part time, while working in the beauty industry, but about 12 years ago I started to concentrate on makeup more until it became my full time job.
My work has now been seen in both National and local magazines and online blogs.
My reputation in the industry for being professional, but friendly has helped me become very successful in what I do looking after hundreds of brides every year with my team.
If you book with me you will have the best products and service you can get with up to date techniques and products.
If you would like to book a no obligation quote please click below:
- Makeup Trial with Sally in her studio in Falmouth – £80 including airbrush makeup and individual lashes/ strip lashes
- Makeup on the day with Sally at a Location of your choice- £145 including airbrush makeup and individual lashes/ strip lashes
- Makeup on the day for Bridesmaids and guests. £60 including airbrush makeup and individual lashes/ strip lashes
- Makeup on the day for mother of the bride and groom £50 including airbrush makeup and lashes.
- Makeup trial for Mother of the bride, Bridesmaids etc. with Sally in her studio in Falmouth (weekdays only)- £50
- Teen bridesmaids from age 13-15 £25- Base, blush,one eyeshadow colour, liner and mascara with lipstick or gloss.
- Flower girls up to age 12 Free-includes- lipgloss, blush and mascaraFor same sex marriages please contact me for a quote.
I require a minimum of 3 people including the bride for any Saturday’s in high season
Off peak times- (November, January, February and Monday to Thursday in the week all year round) 10% discount on all weddings (not including bank holiday Mondays and under 3 people)
Airbrush makeup is available at no extra cost.
All prices inclusive of a 20 mile round trip from Falmouth. Additional travel beyond 20 miles will be charged at 45 pence per mile on a round trip. Any parking, toll, congestion charge and/or accommodation costs incurred will be added to your final balance. there is no charge to travel to my studio for the trial and on the day.
I recommend booking at least 12 months in advance for a Saturday wedding, but less for a weekday wedding.
If I am not available I have selected a few makeup artists that I can recommend. I can email you their details for you to choose.
I can also do this for hair stylists as well if needed.