Being part of a brides morning is such a privilege. I never get tired of seeing them feel and look stunning.
I have been so lucky to be doing what I love for so many years, streamlining my makeup to suit each fashion trends that come and go while keeping my makeup style to suit each bride and their wedding.
I have a real passion for makeup and styling my brides to bring out their features and to give them a classic makeup look that will stand the test of time.
If you would like to book a no obligation quote please click below:
- Makeup Trial with Sally in her studio in Falmouth – £85 including airbrush makeup if required and individual lashes/ strip lashes. (I only offer trials on weekdays, as my weekends are already booked with weddings)
- Zoom consultation can be given if you choose not to have a trial. There is a £45 charge for booking this.
- Makeup on the day with Sally at a Location of your choice- £155 including airbrush makeup if required and individual lashes/ strip lashes
- Makeup on the day for Bridesmaids and guests. £60 including airbrush makeup and individual lashes/ strip lashes
- Makeup on the day for mother of the bride and groom £60 including airbrush makeup and lashes.
- Makeup trial for Mother of the bride, Bridesmaids etc. with Sally in her studio in Falmouth (weekdays only)- at £50 if booked the same day ast the bride otherwise £60
- Teen bridesmaids from age 13-15 £26- Base, blush,one eyeshadow colour, liner and mascara with lipstick or gloss.
- Flower girls up to age 12 Free-includes- lipgloss, blush and mascara
- For same sex marriages please contact me for a quote.
*I require a minimum of 3 people including the bride for any Saturday’s in high season*
*If you are booking 6 or more people and its an early wedding or more than an hours travelling, then I will need to bring another makeup artist to assist. There is an additional £25 cost, which will be added to the quote*
Travel is charged at charged at 60 pence per mile on a round trip. (This can change depending upon the price of fuel at the time and may be higher) Any parking, toll, congestion charge and/or accommodation costs incurred will be added to your final balance. there is no charge to travel to my studio for the trial and on the day.
I recommend booking at least 12 months in advance for a Saturday wedding, but less for a weekday wedding.
If I am not available I have selected a few makeup artists that I can recommend. I can email you their details for you to choose.
I can also do this for hair stylists as well if needed.
All my terms and conditions are sent over to you with your quote. If you would then like to proceed I ask for the contract to be signed and the booking fee to be paid. This will hold that date for you. I can’t hold dates until I have received this.